Winter holiday in South Tyrol at Lake Caldaro
The quiet season at the lake
From November to January, a magical time begins at SEELEITEN. Quiet and yet alive. Refreshing with lots of warmth and gentle relaxation. During your winter holiday in South Tyrol you will get to know the charm of the south of South Tyrol. From its lightest side.
November at Lake Caldaro
From mid-November, we await you with our November Special for your winter holiday in South Tyrol. Look forward to the sauna at the Lake House and mulled wine in the garden. From 3 nights, we will give you another one.
Part of our program:
- Pleasure hikes with Senior Moser
- Mulled wine & bonfire on the Piazzetta
- Panettone baking course
- Sauna at the lake
- Daily themed sauna infusions
- Raft sauna at the lake
- Guided hikes with the hiking guide
- Culinary delights and much more...
December magic in winter holiday South Tyrol
Quiet sounds. Soft flakes. Snowy landscapes. In the December Special, our 4 = 3 offer awaits you. Look forward to the following highlights:
- Torchlight walks through the wintry vineyard with Mr. Moser
- Tobogganing and skiing excursions
- Carriage rides
- Advent market on the Christmas Piazzetta
- Biscuit baking
- Daily themed sauna infusions in the vineyard sauna
- Cross-country skiing and many other highlights...
Holy evening and Christmas
You want to celebrate Christmas on your winter holiday in South Tyrol? We have a lot planned for 24th and 25th December. We want to celebrate and sit together. Tell stories and sing songs. Distribute presents and cultivate Christmas traditions. Here is a part of our program:
- Christmas aperitif with music
- Merry lantern walk
- Festive Christmas dinner with harp music
- Singing under the Christmas tree
- Giving presents and eating biscuits together
- Drinking punch around the campfire and much more...
Even at SEELEITEN you don't have to renounce on your Christmas tree. We will be happy to prepare a decorated tree in your room. For more information, please contact the reception.
New Year's eve and New Year's day
We celebrate the last day of the year in style. Lots of laughter, fun and of course a little partying. You won't soon forget your winter holiday in South Tyrol. Here is the program:
- Aperitif with show
- New Year's Eve Gala
- Live music
- Fireworks and champagne pop
- Dance and party in the wine cellar until late into the night
- Brunch on New Year's Day
*Subject to change*
What our guests say
This is a very nice and friendly hotel with a comfortable atmosphere and well trained staff. The highlight of the hotel are probably the culinary arts. There is an excellent bicycle area and very informed and competent staff to give you tips - a value added service.
Amazing experience with a very high level of service and comfort. Would recommend it to all lovers of nature and wine with a very high level of luxury.