Winter holiday in South Tyrol on Lago di Caldaro/Kalterer See
The quiet season at the lake
From November to January, a magical time begins at SEELEITEN. Quiet and yet alive. Refreshing with lots of warmth and gentle relaxation. During your winter holiday in South Tyrol you will get to know the charm of the south of South Tyrol. From its lightest side.
November on Lago di Caldaro/Kalterer See
From mid-November we await you with our November Special for your winter holiday in South Tyrol. Look forward to the sauna at the Lake House and mulled wine in the garden. From 3 nights we will give you another one.
Part of our program:
- Pleasure hikes with Senior Moser
- Mulled wine & bonfire on the Piazzetta
- Panettone baking course
- Daily themed sauna infusions
- Raft sauna on the lake
- Guided hikes with the hiking guide
- Culinary delights and much more...
December magic in winter holiday South Tyrol
Quiet sounds. Soft flakes. Snowy landscapes. In the December Special, our 4 = 3 offer awaits you. Look forward to the following highlights:
- Torchlight walks through the wintry vineyard with Mr. Moser
- Tobogganing and skiing excursions
- Carriage rides
- Advent market on the Christmas Piazzetta
- Biscuit baking
- Daily themed sauna infusions in the vineyard sauna
- Cross-country skiing and many other highlights...
Holy evening and Christmas
You want to celebrate Christmas on your winter holiday in South Tyrol? We have a lot planned for 24th and 25th December. We want to celebrate and sit together. Tell stories and sing songs. Distribute presents and cultivate Christmas traditions. Here is a part of our program:
- Christmas aperitif with music
- Merry lantern walk
- Festive Christmas dinner with harp music
- Singing under the Christmas tree
- Giving presents and eating biscuits together
- Drinking punch around the campfire and much more...
*Subject to change*